High Quality Fire Damage Service Nearby
We all know how damaging fire can be in a building. However, there are many elements of fire, such as smoke and soot, that can be just as detrimental. Your home and possessions can be overtaken by smoke odor, while walls can be stained by smoke soot. Fires can damage both to your family and your home.
When your cherished possessions are damaged, it can be disheartening. Paul Davis understands. That’s why our fire restoration technicians are ready to help. When an emergency strikes, every Paul David franchise offers 24/7 emergency smoke repair services. Contact us immediately, so we can lessen the cost of fire and smoke damages to your home.
How You Can Clean Up Fire Damage
Your building can undergo serious smoke damage without a major fire. Closed fireplace flues and smaller kitchen flare ups can cause discoloration and strong odors if you don’t start cleaning immediately. Unless you address the problem immediately, smoke can seep into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can quickly cleanup any smoke damage:
- Turn off your air conditioning so smoke won’t spread.
- Move large fans towards open doors and windows to fan out the smoke.
- When vacuuming soot and ash, hold the nozzle right above the soot to suck it up. Pressing your vacuum down on the soot could create stains.
- Wipe down countertops and furniture with a rag.
- Wipe away soot from walls and ceilings with a dry sponge, while using a vinegary spray to wipe away stains.
- Clean any item in your house that has been affected, including light bulbs.
- Deep wash or dry clean any curtains or clothing that were affected.
- Deodorize window coverings and carpets using odor counteractants.
The Fire Restoration Process
Does your building have smoke damage? Let the experts take care of it. At Paul Davis, we offer all-encompassing soot removal services. These include:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
You Can Trust Paul Davis
If your building has been ravaged by soot and smoke damage, turn to the specialists from Paul Davis. You can get your home back after we finish our fire restoration services. Our experts are highly-trained in high-quality using productive equipment during our smoke remediation cleaning services. We guarantee that you’ll receive quicker cleanup and lower smoke damage removal expenses. We want you to return to your everyday schedule as soon as possible. Reach out the smoke cleanup and fire repair services experts from Paul Davis at 888-473-7669. Our experts connect you with the franchise closest to you.