How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
Every home or business can experience water damages. Sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage can all cause major damages to your building. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to reduce water damage to your home is to contact the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can examine and fix the problem.
The Causes of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need for day to day life. But when they malfunction, they can often cause more damage than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, there are many appliances that could cause major issues by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage effeciently. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Rivers or streams that have crested
How You Can Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can prevent water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Never pour grease down your sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to prevent permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’ Water Damage Mitigation Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our frachises have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can count on on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.