Damage Storms Can Cause
Harm caused by severe weather can be devastating to your family or company, and remediating it can be difficult. To get the damage fixed correctly, you need repair and restoration contractors that focuses on returning your building back to its pre-loss condition. We are the contractors you need.
After the danger has passed, repairs and restoration should be next on your list. Below, learn about how different kinds of storms can cause problems.
The amount you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, the previous condition of the property and more.
To get as much money as possible from insurance, keep track of damage or photograph all the damage right away. Then, get in touch with your insurance agent and have an assessor come out. You should also choose a repair company.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and more.
- Hail Damage: This can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, damage landscaping and electric systems and more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
Find a Professional Contractor
It’s vital to repair any damage quickly, but the risk of danger is high. Before you try making repairs yourself, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Get in touch with us for details.