Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Mansfield, TX
Paul Davis is available to help you safeguard your commercial space in Mansfield, TX, from pathogens with our sanitation services. Even during these difficult times, Paul Davis continues to maintain our primary goal: to deliver extensive care when you need it. With strength and determination, we take care of things properly when it really matters. The professional crew at Paul Davis is available to provide you with a sense of safety and care and are available to take care of biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your company and its employees safe.
Maintaining Safety for Your Commercial Space
Here are some of the ways we look out for your welfare in Mansfield, TX:
- Applying disinfectants and cleaning: At Paul Davis, we do this regularly and we use cutting-edge equipment to get rid of viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens.
- Taking the proper safety measures: Before we disinfect your building, we will let you know that we’re healthy. We ask you to make sure that you and everyone else is too so that no one is put at risk. In addition, we wear shoe covers to stop outside contaminants from being transported into your building along with wearing face masks.
- Offer information: We will offer you information about maintaining safety in the workplace. We welcome you to ask questions in relation to the pandemic and we will answer our best in compliance with the most recent company updates and procedures.
We Take the Precautions for You
Here at Paul Davis, we make sure to take all the necessary safety measures in keeping good hygiene. We adhere to the guidance set by the CDC and wash our hands on a regular basis for 20 seconds with soap, use hand sanitizer, maintain a recommended distance of six feet from people and clean surfaces that come in contact on a consistent basis.
Our objective is to provide safety to businesses within Mansfield, TX, and this is even more crucial with COVID-19. This is how we can help out your business:
- Our dependable contractors will clean your building by utilizing disinfectants extensively.
- We are EPA and FDA approved to combat most common viruses and bacteria.
- We meet tough standards.
You Can Help Us Keep Everyone Secure
Before our team shows up, there are some things you can do to maintain everyone’s safety. Primarily, it is important for us to be aware if you have concerns or special safety measures you would like us to exercise. For instance, we can email you any additional information instead of leaving behind paper documents.